Monday, January 13, 2014

#100HappyDays Day 6: A Steaming Hot Bubble Bath

Day #6

During Chiberia all I could think about was taking a pipping hot bath filled with bubbles. Yet, of course, the temperatures outside made getting steamy water into our condo really difficult and we had to make do with tepid showers. Now that it is up to a balmy 41 degrees, I finally was able to revel in a hot bath complete with a cat spying on me from the safety of the dry bathmat.

 

It is surprisingly hard to find bubble bath these days. Now, everything is a shampoo/ body wash/ bubble bath combo and, in my experience, the bubbles from those mixes are measly and dissolve very quickly. I went out today specifically to find bubble bath and the only straight-up bubble bath produce I could find was actually in little pouches to be used as Christmas Tree ornaments (I think that is a super cute idea!). Anyway, since Christmas has come and gone, these puppies were on supper sale so I stocked up on them. It doesn't matter to me if I smell like holiday treats all year long! Thankfully, not only are these bubble bath pouches cute, their bubbles are very robust. I had a great afternoon soak and am feeling more relaxed than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment