Saturday, January 11, 2014

#100HappyDays Day 3: A Piece of Belgian Chocolate

Day #3

For Christmas, Mike's grandparents from Belgium brought us each a box of beautiful and delicious chocolate. Each piece is a work of art: the physical appearance of each is spectacular and the taste is even more divine. We try to just eat one piece a day but Mike is much better at that sort of self-control than I am. My box is half empty but his still shows off the beauty of the compilation (thus, I had to borrow his box for the photos).
 For my piece of chocolate I chose a piece with a raspberry ganache inside. When I was little and we bought fancy chocolates, my mom always insisted that we savor each one, letting it melt in our mouth. I followed this advice yesterday. I'm really looking forward to making the rest of my box last, or at least sneaking a piece or two from Mike's when mine runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment